Blue Wing Land Management provides a variety of services. Our approach begins with helping you identify clear objectives for your property. After thoughtful analysis of your available resources (natural, financial, and manpower), we craft a customized operational plan that will deliver the tangible and intangible returns you’re looking for.
We understand and appreciate fire’s role in the natural landscape and execute prescribed burns throughout South Carolina. With over 600 projects and 100,000+ acres worth of experience, we have the expertise help you achieve your wildlife and timber management objectives through the strategic application of fire on your property.
- Timber & Wildlife Management Integration
- Food Plot Management
- Native Vegetation Management
- Prescribed Burning
- Phase 1 Environmental site assessments
- Whitetail Deer
- Deer Census Camera Surveys
- Food Plot Program Supervision
- Infrastructure Development Planning & Supervision